Can I cancel my Policy?
You may cancel your policy as long as you send in writing your desire to cancel inside the 10 day cooling off period. The 10 day cooling off period starts from the date of purchase: which is when you made the commitment to buy the product. After the cooling off period is complete you will not be able to cancel your policy and no refunds will be considered.
By using the Extend Your Car's website, purchasing policy or filling out our online surveys you permit Extend Your Car Pty Ltd or one of its partners to contact you, by phone or email, about our products, promotions or other matters that relate to you as a user of the website, as a customer or as a policy holder of Extend Your Car, as the case may be. Extend Your Car Pty Ltd reserves the right to update these terms from time to time, and all users of the website, membership holders and customers, past or present, will be bound to these terms for all further dealings with Extend Your Car from the time of the update.
We offer extended warranties as an Authorised Representative of AWN Pty Ltd, AFS Licence 246469.
All content on this website belongs Extend Your Car Pty Ltd and is protected by copyright. Under no circumstances is any content to be reproduced without the consent of Extend Your Car Pty Ltd.
All prices displayed on Extend Your Car website are in Australian dollars (AUD) inclusive of GST.
Extend Your Car uses the third party provider Openpay Pty Ltd and Ezidebit Pty Ltd for all direct debit and credit card transactions. Normally we try to take all payments out at 6am EST time so please make sure your money is available and clear. If you don't have enough clear funds in your designated account at the time of processing you will be charged a dishonour fee from Ezidebit (current rate is $11.90). Your rights include full access to the personal information held concerning yourself.
You may request a copy of this information or further information about our privacy practices at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer on (07) 3387 0951 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Openpay terms and conditions please click here.
Openpay customers please call (03) 9009 7211.
Access to and correction of information
You may request access to, or have corrections made to, the personal information we hold about you simply by writing to us, phoning us or emailing us at email@example.com
Website Acceptable Use Policy
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.